Archery Range Rules
- Archery Range Rules
- Archery only. No firearms are allowed on the archery range.
- No shooting of live animals are allowed on any range or any part of the Big Timber property.
- Shooters in both lanes must shoot from the same yardage line. No one may be closer to the target
than a shooter in the opposite lane.
- No alcohol is allowed on the archery range or any other part of the Big Timber property.
- Use field points only on the targets.
- All shooters must rack their bows before anyone may go to retrieve their arrows.
- Any shooter or observer may call a cease fire if any unsafe condition occurs. The cease fire will
remain in effect until all parties agree the condition no longer exists.
- No broadhead arrows on range targets